Skip to content
- My salad scissors are hand-made, utterly unique, extremely functional and stunning to behold.
- Made from unashamedly recycled NZ Rimu
- The main frame is steam bent to ensure the scissors open easily and effortlessly
- The central bolt is an outdoor furniture item and will not rust
- The scissors are 220mm in length and 60mm across the width of the blade
- To maintain - hand wash only and rub in some olive oil from time to time
- These are EXTREMELY limited production items. They are complicated and time consuming to make so I will only ever have very small quantities of them
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.