Skip to content
- Handmade from recycled Rimu and Macrocarpa timber
- The curved blade and round head enables you to scrape into the bottom of your nearly empty jars
- The thick laminated handle gives you an excellent grip and great leverage
- Nice and long at 28cm to reach the bottom of even large jars
- Decorated with Paua inlay in the handle
- Handwash only - timber hates dishwashers!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.