The much easier way to crack Walnuts using spring power rather than just hand power.
- Drop the Walnut between the jaws and squeeze.
- With practice the right amount of squeezing will crack just the shell leaving you with a whole Walnut kernel (No nut mush !)
- Wooden handles in a variety of timbers are textured for comfort and grip.
- A second set of jaws between the handles is useful for small nuts like Hazels.
- Makes a very satisfying cracking noise that becomes strangely addictive.
- 12 month warranty (excludes nuts below)
- Not suitable for super hard nuts such as Macadamia nuts or similar