Skip to content
- All the benefits of the medium paddle but with the addition of a hole to help with aerating in a jam mix and a beveled blade for bottom scraping.
- This stirrer has always been a favourite at the Markets
- With a length of approximately 31cm and a width of 4.5cm it's long and wide enough to stir larger pots but is still easy to wield.
- The leading edge is tapered for good scraping and the curve means you can get right into the bottom corner of the pot.
- Thick straight sides are great for scraping the vertical sides of the pot too
- Has a nice thick handle for easy grip
- Made in beautiful recycled NZ Rimu timber
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.