Skip to content
- This is a firm favourite of a lovely customer of mine called Sandy (hence it's name)
- Made from beautiful, sturdy and long lasting recycled Rimu or Matai timber
- It isn't big ! Measuring just under 190mm in length and about 30mm across the front of the blade but it is light and easy to wield
- Sandy says she uses hers for everything but especially for scrambled eggs in a non stick pan as well as scraping the last bit out of cans - no beans left at the bottom!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.