Skip to content
- Another great save by a lovely customer of a stirrer design that was heading towards extinction!
- Maryanne came to the rescue with a visit to the market to show me this little guy which I believe I may have originally made as a one off
- Maryanne says she loves the shape of it and uses it every day for just about everything.
- She says that "any time I want to stir eggs or stir fry or onions or anything, I look for that stirrer"
- I make it from recycled Matai or Rimu timber and the length of the stirrer is approximately 25cm
- It feels great in the hand and looks good too
- I'm confident that if Maryanne loves it that much (she has bought a bunch of them) then you will too
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.