Skip to content
- Yes we now have two Maryann/e stirrers listed under favourites but they are indeed from two different customers, have different spelling of the name and the stirrers are designed for completely different things.
- This is a truly historic little stirrer which I believe was originally designed and made by either my Father or my Uncle (both have passed now)
- Maryann approached me at the Nelson Market to see if I could bring it back from extinction and here we are.
- Made from either beautiful recycled Rimu or Matai timbers these little guys measure 24 cm in length and have a tiny but nicely curved head that measures just 2cm across.
- Here's what Maryann has to say about her favourite wok stirrer "I stir my eggs to mix, then stir the sauce to mix before pouring into fried veges. Being slim it works well and its easy to add into the stir fry instead of using a spoon. I prefer wood stuff"
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.